Melon growers are looking for clarification on what happened to cause a listeria outbreak in rockmelons.
- The Redlove apple is red to the heart, and ready to take Australia by storm.
- Hort Innovation says its Taste Australia campaign is well and truly doing the job in connecting overseas consumers to Aussie produce.
- The worst affected properties were closest to the Mount Canobolas fire.
- There might be a lot of mouths to feed in India, but a targeted export strategy is the best approach for Aussie citrus, an expert says.
- Diamondback moth is the most destructive insect pest of brassica crops.
- With 20 years experience in exporting horticulture to Asia, Noel Shield reckons Aussie producers need to target consumers more precisely.
- All the photos from the bi-annual Citrus Market Outlook Forum took place in Sydney this week.
- Greater Sydney Local Land Services is getting a new demonstration farm to help growers farm better.
- The Voice of Horticulture is calling for policies to be put in place to deal with harassment in the horticulture sector.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.