A NEW variety of Australian truss tomato is quickly making its mark in the protected cropping industry.
- Bumblebees may have commercial future in Tasmania if senate inquiry recommendation upheld.
- The dry conditions in Australia do not look like easing up soon, in spite of fears of El Niño dissipating.
- Photos from day one of the Australian Banana Congress.
- A RURAL and regional development bank has been recommended in a new report aimed at stimulating debate about agricultural investment in super funds.
- Guests of Orora cruised Sydney Harbour last night following the opening day of the 2017 Australian Banana Congress.
- MOVES by the federal Coalition government to relieve pressure on spiralling energy prices will be welcomed by food and fibre consumers and producers, the National Irrigators’ Council says.
- Barnaby Joyce is seeking feedback from farmers and other stakeholders on government reforms that aim to improve ag-vet chemical regulations.
- Highlights from the Australian Banana Industry Congress welcome evening.
- Persimmons Australia is on a mission to make more Aussies aware of persimmons.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.