Take a look at some of the amazing artworks being made on silos and freight trains across the country.
This Thursday is D Day for beef producers keen for new thinking around opportunities in the beef supply chain.
AUSTRALIAN Wool Innovation (AWI) will announce its intentions to support a digital Wool Exchange Portal (WEP) to buy and sell wool within the fortnight.
- Australia’s median real farmland values leapt 9.3 per cent in 2016
- New company, Freshbids, allows produce suppliers and buyers to deal through an online Dutch auction system.
- A selection of photos for the 7th annual Crookwell Potato Festival.
- The colder weather wasn't enough to turn people away from the 2017 Batlow CiderFest last weekend
- Collaboration will be key for the future of horticulture according to key speakers at last week's Hort Connections 2017 event.
- This year's budget papers delivered changes to agricultural levies charged on farm products like bananas, avocados, seed cotton, tea tree oil, thoroughbreds and laying chickens.
- From wrapping food in beeswax to being a finalist in a national contest.
- Farmers are investing in new equipment, extra labour and off-farm assets at a record levels
- Batlow Apples board has accepted a $10-million investment that forever alters its structure.
- The Hort Connections Gala Ball took place at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Wednesday.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.