THE Australis Seed Company continued to develop its brand recognition with a strong presence at the 2016 National Horticultural and Innovation Expo at Gatton last month.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Unique native produce not widely available through the nation’s retailers could be the next 'buzz' food.
- We might not all live on farms but we're all connected to farming, writes George the Farmer co-creator, Simone Kain.
- TropAg 2017 has its sights set high during the three-day conference this week, aiming to nourish the world.
- Brisbane is hosting the world’s leading international tropical agriculture conference, TropAg 2017, bringing together a global crowd.
- Fruit picking to start within weeks
- A marketing coup now sees tjhe Pink Lady apple brand recognised all over Europe, with consumer awareness reaching a remarkable 80 per cent
- Pipers Brook winemaker Vaughan Dell wins international wine fellowship.
- TIA researcher Associate Professor Calum Wilson shared new soil borne disease research at TIA field day.
- Researchers have revealed Cavendish bananas resistant to Panama disease.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.