Two farmers sitting among puddles decided some kind of warning message would have saved them.
Newsletter Sign Up
- A MAJOR credit card chain has partnered with a family fruit and vegetable business to help New South Wales customers to “shop small”.
- If there was ever a time to buy an avocado farm, it’s now.
- No longer is it enough to say food safety is everyone's business- it's needs to be front of mind, according to Lone Jespersen.
- Olive oil maker, Cobram Estate, has rated among the best in the world at a major international food meet in Spain.
- Beyondblue founder and chair, Jeff Kennett, spoke at Hort Connections about mental health in the bush.
- A selection of photos for the 7th annual Crookwell Potato Festival.
- The colder weather wasn't enough to turn people away from the 2017 Batlow CiderFest last weekend
- Collaboration will be key for the future of horticulture according to key speakers at last week's Hort Connections 2017 event.
- This year's budget papers delivered changes to agricultural levies charged on farm products like bananas, avocados, seed cotton, tea tree oil, thoroughbreds and laying chickens.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.