Chatting about the weather could have a bigger purpose than just seeing if your neighbour got more rain.
- Apple Growers need to look to future for long-term survival
- Australia’s median real farmland values leapt 9.3 per cent in 2016
- New company, Freshbids, allows produce suppliers and buyers to deal through an online Dutch auction system.
- More South Australian apples and pears will be going into Australian ciders under a new deal.
- A selection of photos for the 7th annual Crookwell Potato Festival.
- The colder weather wasn't enough to turn people away from the 2017 Batlow CiderFest last weekend
- Collaboration will be key for the future of horticulture according to key speakers at last week's Hort Connections 2017 event.
- This year's budget papers delivered changes to agricultural levies charged on farm products like bananas, avocados, seed cotton, tea tree oil, thoroughbreds and laying chickens.
- From wrapping food in beeswax to being a finalist in a national contest.
- Farmers are investing in new equipment, extra labour and off-farm assets at a record levels
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.