Take a look at these signs farmers say are sure tells that rain is on the way.
With spring now here, dried fruit growers have been given advice on how to control cordon bunches.
Report reveals one in three country children are unable to access the health services they need.
Have a look at some of the faces at Parliament House last night for the Rural Women's Award dinner.
A WA innovator and a SA's George the Farmer creator recognised at national Rural Women's Award night.
You might find some surprises in this list of what's Australian and what belongs to our Kiwi neighbours.
Another nation-wide recall of Polaris off-road vehicles is being launched following concerns the vehicles could be a fire hazard.
- The NSW DPI Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Loxton yesterday.
- The NSW Department of Primary Industries Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Mildura yesterday.
- The NSW Department of Primary Industries Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Griffith on Monday.
- Maggie Beer has offered support to a winemaker who destroyed thousands of litres of a rival's wine.
- Ombudsman complaints on internet services overtake mobile phones
- Ausveg is among the organisations backing National Nutrition Week's challenge to "Try for 5" serves of vegetables each day this week.
- A requirement for farmer to apply for development consent in the Nambucca shire has divided some tree changers from primary producing neighbours
- A severe thunderstorm warning remains in place as an already soggy Wide Bay cops more rain.
- Soaring prices are the number one concern for producers and processors.
- Three products from two producers made from Mudgee cherries have earned silver in the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.