One of the many reasons to thank a farmer was loud and clear for all to see at Narrabri yesterday.
With spring now here, dried fruit growers have been given advice on how to control cordon bunches.
Report reveals one in three country children are unable to access the health services they need.
Have a look at some of the faces at Parliament House last night for the Rural Women's Award dinner.
- Newly elected Ausveg chair, Bill Bulmer, says it is in everyone’s best interest to have a strong and united horticulture advocate.
- An international herb and spice giant is looking to its latest Australian purchase to help lift its organic output.
- Did we snap you out and about Saturday morning?
- The strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry industries will unite to host BerryQuest in Tasmania next year.
- Take a look at Horticulture Innovation Australia.
- Australian macadamia growers have produced a crop of 46,000 tonnes in-shell at 10 per cent moisture.
- Choppers have been called in to dry out sodden cherry crops, but it looks like it might pan out okay.
- The celebration involved a four-hour harbour cruise before a farewell was held for previous company owner Stewart Merchant.
- Check out the photos from Lockyer Valley Growers Inc, Bowen Gumlu Growers Association, and Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers trip to South Korea.
- They may have copped a battering from Cyclone Debbie, but a glut of mangoes in North Queensland is driving prices down.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.