BARNABY Joyce says it’s “disgusting” the way Australians like Gina Rinehart, who make big tax donations, are treated and the nation needs 20 more of them.
BARNABY Joyce says he’s moving to immediately cancel a $40,000 award given to him by mining and agricultural magnate Gina Rinehart at a gala dinner in Canberra last night.
Gina Rinehart has singled out and acknowledged Barnaby Joyce’s “champion” efforts serving the farming sector.
NOTHING can match the numbers crunched on Australian agriculture which indicate “staggering results”, says Luke Hartsuyker.
MORE funding has been delivered by the Coalition government towards boosting national farm industry leadership, to coincide with National Agriculture Day.
Malcolm Turnbull has celebrated National Agriculture Day by meeting with people intimately involved in the farm sector, working at the Sydney Growers Market.
The government's new unfair contract terms law aims to resolve power imbalances in agricultural supply chains.
The competition watch-dog privately believes the Wheat Port Access Code is “still useful” and shouldn’t be revoked, for now.
Anne Ruston has taken a swipe at the SA government for playing "stupid political games" with farmers’ lives and says they should be called out for it.
Barry O’Sullivan will copy tactics used by Liberal colleague Dean Smith on same sex marriage, to instigate a Royal Commission into the banking sector.
- A shipment of cherries sent to Indonesia could open doors for Aussie growers.
- TropAg 2017 has its sights set high during the three-day conference this week, aiming to nourish the world.
- We need to invest more in being globally competitive and less in the politics of self-interest says AgDay patron Gina Rinehart
- All the photos from the Native Produce Forum at Carclew House, North Adelaide this week.
- If you love garlic, you'll love Roy Cody, and his special brand of namesake flavour.
- It's a quirky idea that might just work.
- The 20th annual Adelaide Cherry Ball held at the Adelaide Convention Centre this week.
- Social media has given a strong voice to the public, something those in the plant genome editing space need to consider, says Kevin Diehl.
- Want to see what our farmers are up to today through their eyes? Check this out:
- Unique native produce not widely available through the nation’s retailers could be the next 'buzz' food.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.