On Anthony Albanese’s accusation that he’s a lightweight for policy details, Barnaby Joyce says bring it on.
Anthony Albanese has thrown down the gauntlet to Barnaby Joyce to engage in a public debate over their portfolio responsibilities.
Darren Chester has been appointed Chair of the House of Representatives Select Committee’s inquiry on Regional Development and Decentralisation
LOCATING the Regional Investment Corporation at Orange in regional NSW isn’t pork barrelling says Barnaby Joyce.
WA farmer and Liberal O’Connor MP Rick Wilson is Chairing the inquiry into stalled ag-vet chemical reforms.
Barnaby Joyce says he “never expected a gold star” for the controversial revelations this week about his personal and political affairs.
AN Australian-first initiative was launched this week to further empower the next generation of female leaders from non-metropolitan communities.
David Littleproud has written to his shadow ministerial counterpart Tony Burke warning him the Murray Darling Basin Plan could 'unravel'.
Richard Di Natale says publishing a picture of a pregnant woman on the front page of a tabloid newspaper is a “new low” for some Australian media.
Cathy McGowan has raised the possibility of “conversation” about changing laws that govern personal relationships within the workplace of federal parliament.
- A new soil improvement company has made Bundaberg its national headquarters, with big plans for the site.
- A trip to the US for a bunch of dried fruit growers could prove fruitful for the Australian industry.
- Industry will have to pay for increased roadblocks in South Australia in response to a heightened risk of fruit fly infestation, according to Agriculture Minister Gail Gago.
- The Victorian Farmers Federation, NSW Farmers, Growcom, the Voice of Horticulture and six commodity groups will be represented on the National Farmers’ Federation-led policy forum.
- Good Fruit & Vegetables invited the ACCC's agriculture commissioner, Mick Keogh, to delivers his thoughts on the Horticulture Code of Conduct.
- South Australian grapegrowers and winemakers are 'quietly optimistic' for the 2018 vintage.
- "This will take an industry with a current production value of $520.3 million to new heights,” says Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources David Littleproud.
- BerryQuest attendees discuss controls needed to keep spotted wing drosophila out of Australia.
- Was your photo snapped at the event?
- ABARES report find season workers more productive than working holiday makers.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.