Stonefruit picking is underway in Queensland's Traprock Region, and some out-of-towners got a first-hand look.
- Ausveg is among the organisations backing National Nutrition Week's challenge to "Try for 5" serves of vegetables each day this week.
- Ever eaten a mango with a boxing glove? Some big-name sporting identities gave it a go at the Brisbane Produce Market Charity Mango Auction.
- A 180-strong crowd of farmers and industry representatives turned out to the Greater Sydney Agricultural Industry Dinner at Hawkesbury Racecourse on Saturday night.
- A requirement for farmer to apply for development consent in the Nambucca shire has divided some tree changers from primary producing neighbours
- The NSW Department of Primary Industries Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Griffith on Monday.
- Maggie Beer has offered support to a winemaker who destroyed thousands of litres of a rival's wine.
- Ombudsman complaints on internet services overtake mobile phones
- A severe thunderstorm warning remains in place as an already soggy Wide Bay cops more rain.
- Soaring prices are the number one concern for producers and processors.
- Three products from two producers made from Mudgee cherries have earned silver in the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.