Grown in high altitude soils 320 million years old, olive oils from Rylstone Olive Press trees are renowned as among the world's best.
- John Lloyd is stepping down after eight years leading Horticulture Australia Limited then Hort Innovation.
- Vines with greater disease resistance could save growers the cost of sprays.
- An Australian first for the MIA prune industry.
- Leadership in the Australian melon industry will be bolstered with funding for a leadership program.
- Recent changes to the social media site will make it difficult to find news unless you choose to 'See First'.
- A trip to the US for a bunch of dried fruit growers could prove fruitful for the Australian industry.
- A sweet treat of the freshest kind is going to be served to Riverina residents and visitors this year.
- Raspberry, blackberry and blueberry industry leaders receive funding to boost advocacy.
- “The industry is still 100 per cent behind Golden Circle and it is not Golden Circle’s fault the fruit is sitting in a pile and going rotten.”
- Good Fruit & Vegetables invited the ACCC's agriculture commissioner, Mick Keogh, to delivers his thoughts on the Horticulture Code of Conduct.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.