The NT's largest property owner, Gina Rinehart, is now major sponsor of the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Paul Burke will replace the highly regarded Tracey Hayes as the new boss of the Northern Territory Cattleman's Association.
- Danny and Liam Reyland will be eating pumpkin soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner from now on.
- There is a generational shift in landscape on the Lower Clarence as tree crops replace sugar cane.
- Sowing seeds of positivity, one hashtag at a time.
- South Australian grapegrowers and winemakers are 'quietly optimistic' for the 2018 vintage.
- "This will take an industry with a current production value of $520.3 million to new heights,” says Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources David Littleproud.
- BerryQuest attendees discuss controls needed to keep spotted wing drosophila out of Australia.
- Was your photo snapped at the event?
- ABARES report find season workers more productive than working holiday makers.
- The Australian berry industry is important internationally, with Tasmania playing a key role.
- The first full day of BerryQuest International 2018 provided plenty for berry growers, plus an indulgent meal to round things off.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.