Australian ag needs to beef up its marketing, language and cultural skills in Asia and be more empathetic to Asian investment.
Efforts to invigorate Australia's livestock genetics exports are ramping up again, including fresh pleas for support from Canberra.
The launch of new dairy products under the Australia’s Own label will help drive a likely 40 per cent jump in Freedom Foods’s sales this year.
Unable to convince the ACCC to let it keep Murray Goulburn’s Koroit plant, Saputo will cull the site from the $1.3 billion portfolio and find a new buyer
WoolQ promises woolgrowers, classers, brokers and buyers a digital warehouse of details about the clip from shearing shed to the market
Australia's not making enough ground fast enough to be a serious long-term contender in Asia's food boom
Seasonal setbacks have eroded income returns on the Australian Farmland Index, but rising property values have helped secure strong overall results
- Citrus Australia has brought Gayndah growers up to speed on what they need to know for the coming season.
- A love of wine led a couple from the Bay to the Barossa.
- Diamondback moth is the most destructive insect pest of brassica crops.
- With 20 years experience in exporting horticulture to Asia, Noel Shield reckons Aussie producers need to target consumers more precisely.
- All the photos from the bi-annual Citrus Market Outlook Forum took place in Sydney this week.
- Greater Sydney Local Land Services is getting a new demonstration farm to help growers farm better.
- The Voice of Horticulture is calling for policies to be put in place to deal with harassment in the horticulture sector.
- Spreyton Primary school children won't celebrate fresh fruit this year.
- After being made aware of the contamination the farm voluntarily ceased production on February 23.
- The Sydney Markets this morning flicked on the switch for Australia’s largest private sector rooftop solar system.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.