As things warm up, Victorian residents are being reminded to stay alert for Queensland Fruit Fly.
- Newly elected Ausveg chair, Bill Bulmer, says it is in everyone’s best interest to have a strong and united horticulture advocate.
- An international herb and spice giant is looking to its latest Australian purchase to help lift its organic output.
- Did we snap you out and about Saturday morning?
- The strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry industries will unite to host BerryQuest in Tasmania next year.
- Take a look at Horticulture Innovation Australia.
- Australian macadamia growers have produced a crop of 46,000 tonnes in-shell at 10 per cent moisture.
- Choppers have been called in to dry out sodden cherry crops, but it looks like it might pan out okay.
- The celebration involved a four-hour harbour cruise before a farewell was held for previous company owner Stewart Merchant.
- Check out the photos from Lockyer Valley Growers Inc, Bowen Gumlu Growers Association, and Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers trip to South Korea.
- They may have copped a battering from Cyclone Debbie, but a glut of mangoes in North Queensland is driving prices down.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.