Two growers are leading a campaign to alter current voting entitlements.
The seasonal outlook for some producers isn't looking promising due to dry conditions but at least some growers have a reason to smile.
A Queensland couple are funding an overseas project growing and building citrus farms in Southeast Asia.
This father and son duo recently decided to join the horticulture industry and have planted seedlings in their organic nursery.
- As the Sydney food scene has grown, Sydney Direct Fresh Produce has grown with it.
- NSW Farmers' want a national strategy to tackle insidious pest - fruit fly.
- DPIPWE expands control zone after five adult fruit fly and larvae detected at George Town.
- New Holland pilot NH Drive in speciality vineyard tractor
- $5m co-op loan unlocks Northern Rivers macadamia nut production
- A statewide recall has been instigated for fruit fly host produce that was supplied through a Victorian treatment facility.
- New guide to help growers produce a globally-sought after mandarin product.
- Heatwaves belt wine grape crops around. The NSW DPI is looking at how much they get knocked about.
- According to some advanced growers, the Australian berry industries should be turning to polytunnels.
- Orange, NSW, has boosted its overseas trade prospects for wine.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.