More than 200 deaths since 2001 and more than two-thirds were on farms.
- The seasonal outlook for some producers isn't looking promising due to dry conditions but at least some growers have a reason to smile.
- A Japanese company has engaged the Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources to help it ensure its hydroponic vegetables are the freshest possible.
- World-class standards must be upheld to protect live export.
- An international herb and spice giant is looking to its latest Australian purchase to help lift its organic output.
- Did we snap you out and about Saturday morning?
- The strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry industries will unite to host BerryQuest in Tasmania next year.
- Take a look at Horticulture Innovation Australia.
- Australian macadamia growers have produced a crop of 46,000 tonnes in-shell at 10 per cent moisture.
- Choppers have been called in to dry out sodden cherry crops, but it looks like it might pan out okay.
- The celebration involved a four-hour harbour cruise before a farewell was held for previous company owner Stewart Merchant.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.