Prize pumpkins were captured on camera by Instagram users at the Dwellingup Pumpkin Festival south of Perth. Click through the gallery above.
Follow us on Facebook
- Bulmer Farms is ready for this week's major horticulture event, East Gippsland Innovation Field Days 2017.
- Today’s consumers still want value for money in their vegetables, along with more information.
- Pink Lady America has lost its bid to secure ownership of the Australian brand when trading fruit in Chile.
- It may have copped a hiding at the hands of Cyclone Debbie but Bowen is still going to host the national mango conference.
- Cognitive health, not cholesterol, is what strikes a chord for the younger generation of nut consumers.
- Woolworths is finding traction in the nut sector by promoting Australian-grown product.
- Despite the area boasting some of the highest rainfall averages in the country, North Qld growers are having some water shortage concerns.
- The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority relocation from Canberra to Armidale is to attract criticism of Nationals leader Barnaby Joyce.
- After more than a decade of work, the nut industry can finally claim nuts are good for the heart.
- The Chinese takeover of the farm chemical maker and seed breeder, Syngenta, looks set to be finalised by June.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.