Blade shearing is enjoying a renaissance according to three international shearers visiting Australia for a string of competitions.
- All the photos from the Protected Cropping Australia inaugural two-day regional greenhouse tour.
- There might be a lot of mouths to feed in India, but a targeted export strategy is the best approach for Aussie citrus, an expert says.
- Diamondback moth is the most destructive insect pest of brassica crops.
- All the photos from the bi-annual Citrus Market Outlook Forum took place in Sydney this week.
- Greater Sydney Local Land Services is getting a new demonstration farm to help growers farm better.
- The Voice of Horticulture is calling for policies to be put in place to deal with harassment in the horticulture sector.
- Spreyton Primary school children won't celebrate fresh fruit this year.
- After being made aware of the contamination the farm voluntarily ceased production on February 23.
- The Sydney Markets this morning flicked on the switch for Australia’s largest private sector rooftop solar system.
- Seasonal setbacks have eroded income returns on the Australian Farmland Index, but rising property values have helped secure strong overall results
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.