Could "gamifying" sections of the horticulture supply chain help futureproof the industry?
- During the AUSVEG and PMA Australia and New Zealand conference, Hort Connections 2018, Corteva Agriscience hosted a networking dinner on the historic Kookaburra Queen paddle boat in Brisbane.
- Sales manager and photographer extraordinaire, Mike Lamond, is leaving GFV after 17 years.
- With consumers wanting increased assurances of quality from their food suppliers, traceability needs to lift.
- Australia's only commercial Achacha plantation is on the market.
- All the photos from the gala dinner at Hort Connections.
- A team of Qld strawberry growers embarked on a tour to Hong Kong and Indonesia to see how their product was received.
- Australian native foods hold untapped potential for growers into the foodie market.
- The beekeeping industry is taking advantage of "peace time” to work out how to deal with a deadly pest.
- In its Trade and Export Forum, NAB Agribusiness outlined some considerations for producers looking to export.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.