New company, Freshbids, allows produce suppliers and buyers to deal through an online Dutch auction system.
- Citrus industry stakeholders have been told Australian citrus is still in high demand in Asia.
- If your farm uses a company structure and franking credits to mitigate financial risks, things may have to change.
- He's not getting any younger, so Ingham's Martin Joyce keeps looking for efficient ways to maintain his lychee orchard.
- Orange's ideal climate for growing hazelnuts is helping the DPI test their ability to grow in hot climates.
- As fruit wholesaler, Demetri Stamatis makes sure he eats at the restaurants he supplies in order to get the "full package."
- The rise in fruit fly outbreaks should make us want to take up arms against (or at least, be on the look out) for this little nasty.
- DPIPWE allows residents outside fruit fly control areas to compost host produce again.
- MOUNT Barker vegetable grower Scott Samwell has been named the Ausveg SA and grower of the year for his work at Eastbrook Farms and commitment to the industry.
- The 103kg winner was one of the biggest seen in Bowmans Murmungee.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.