It was a forum of positivity and possibility for the future of the Cooma region.
- Sales manager and photographer extraordinaire, Mike Lamond, is leaving GFV after 17 years.
- Japan and South Korea have both temporarily suspended purchases of Canadian wheat, due to the discovery of genetically modified wheat.
- Australia's only commercial Achacha plantation is on the market.
- All the photos from the gala dinner at Hort Connections.
- Could "gamifying" sections of the horticulture supply chain help futureproof the industry?
- A team of Qld strawberry growers embarked on a tour to Hong Kong and Indonesia to see how their product was received.
- Australian native foods hold untapped potential for growers into the foodie market.
- The beekeeping industry is taking advantage of "peace time” to work out how to deal with a deadly pest.
- In its Trade and Export Forum, NAB Agribusiness outlined some considerations for producers looking to export.
- With consumers wanting increased assurances of quality from their food suppliers, traceability needs to lift.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.