See all the photos from the Brisbane Markets tour as part of Hort Connections 2018
Regardless of if you are a grazier, farmer, or an agricultural watcher, here's everything you need to know about what's on the horizon for ag.
One of the many reasons to thank a farmer was loud and clear for all to see at Narrabri yesterday.
- Nutrition Australia is looking for partners in the fresh produce industry to help with its campaign to lift vegetable consumption.
- Australia's only commercial Achacha plantation is on the market.
- A BANANA farm in Australia’s wettest town has taken the hi-tech road in irrigation, turning to completely automated systems on all of its farms.
- All the photos from the gala dinner at Hort Connections.
- Goldenfield Growers of Wallacia, New South Wales took out the Produce Grower of the Year title at the Sydney Markets 2016 Fresh Awards.
- Australian native foods hold untapped potential for growers into the foodie market.
- The beekeeping industry is taking advantage of "peace time” to work out how to deal with a deadly pest.
- Sales manager and photographer extraordinaire, Mike Lamond, is leaving GFV after 17 years.
- In its Trade and Export Forum, NAB Agribusiness outlined some considerations for producers looking to export.
- With consumers wanting increased assurances of quality from their food suppliers, traceability needs to lift.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.