Queensland fruit and vegetable growers undertook a tour of Seoul in South Korea as part of the free trade agreement training provider program by Austrade.
The trip was undertaken by members of Lockyer Valley Growers Inc, Bowen Gumlu Growers Association, Bundaberg Fruit and Vegetable Growers and Queensland government's Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) as part of the Understanding KAFTA and enhancing capability to export vegetables to Korea project.
Austrade and Trade and Investment Queensland helped with the tour.
The delegation included the following growers:
- Clem Hodgman (Barden Produce)
- Desley Jackwitz (Imperial Produce)
- Cherry Emerick (Bowen Gumlu Growers Association)
- Kees Versteeg (Qualipac)
- Trevor Pezet (Wavertree Farms)
- Allan Mahoney (Multikraft and Chairman of BFVG)
- Clinton McGrath (DAF)
- Bronwyn Ford (DAF)