Justin Keay has called on Barnaby Joyce to put Tasmanian blueberry exchange high on the Coalition agenda.
- THE Femia family name is synonymous with fresh fruit and vegetables in South Australia and the iconic family now owns and runs the second largest privately owned mushroom farm in the state.
- The NSW DPI Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Loxton yesterday.
- The NSW Department of Primary Industries Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Mildura yesterday.
- The NSW Department of Primary Industries Citrus Research and Development Roadshow arrived in Griffith on Monday.
- Maggie Beer has offered support to a winemaker who destroyed thousands of litres of a rival's wine.
- Ombudsman complaints on internet services overtake mobile phones
- Ausveg is among the organisations backing National Nutrition Week's challenge to "Try for 5" serves of vegetables each day this week.
- A requirement for farmer to apply for development consent in the Nambucca shire has divided some tree changers from primary producing neighbours
- A severe thunderstorm warning remains in place as an already soggy Wide Bay cops more rain.
- Soaring prices are the number one concern for producers and processors.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.