Citrus canker has been confirmed in Katherine.
The NT Government is asking Territorians to keep an eye out for any unusual looking bees after a swarm of Asian honey bees were spotted in Darwin.
There are growing calls for all citrus plants in the NT to be quarantined as a citrus canker disease starts to spread.
The NT's largest property owner, Gina Rinehart, is now major sponsor of the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Paul Burke will replace the highly regarded Tracey Hayes as the new boss of the Northern Territory Cattleman's Association.
- A Japanese company has engaged the Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources to help it ensure its hydroponic vegetables are the freshest possible.
- The beekeeping industry is taking advantage of "peace time” to work out how to deal with a deadly pest.
- Sales manager and photographer extraordinaire, Mike Lamond, is leaving GFV after 17 years.
- All the photos from the gala dinner at Hort Connections.
- In its Trade and Export Forum, NAB Agribusiness outlined some considerations for producers looking to export.
- With consumers wanting increased assurances of quality from their food suppliers, traceability needs to lift.
- Pink was the colour of choice for many at the Women of Horticulture function this afternoon, to raise money for breast cancer research.
- Photos from the trade show at the Brisbane Convention Centre.
- Young Grower Of The Year award finalists joined Corteva on a river cruise.
- Could "gamifying" sections of the horticulture supply chain help futureproof the industry?
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.