Rising beef champions under the spotlight at CCA dinner in Canberra.
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
- You know about sculpture by the sea, now head inland.
- New ways of eating vegetables will help producers thrive, says the VegDoctor.
- Embattled growers await clearance to sell fruit
- Australian dried fruit growers are looking to lift their game.
- The Brisbane Markets Gala Dinner was all about dancing and comedy.
- There's nothing small about the South American banana industry.
- This year's WA Fresh Produce Retailer of the Year has seen the industry frock up.
- A new seedless mandarin is set to stoke the tastebuds of Aussie eaters.
- Many assume country farmers are rich and unintelligent. I know, but try and keep the expletives under your breath.
- The 2018 Hort Connections Researcher of the Year is passionate about IPM.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.