Advertiser: Why nutrition and timing is critical for productivity
Commercial Journalist - ACM
- Global seed company, HM.Clause Pacific, will have a team at this year's Hydroponic Farmers Federation Trade Conference and Trade Show.
- Australia's only commercial Achacha plantation is on the market.
- A BANANA farm in Australia’s wettest town has taken the hi-tech road in irrigation, turning to completely automated systems on all of its farms.
- With consumers wanting increased assurances of quality from their food suppliers, traceability needs to lift.
- All the photos from the gala dinner at Hort Connections.
- Goldenfield Growers of Wallacia, New South Wales took out the Produce Grower of the Year title at the Sydney Markets 2016 Fresh Awards.
- Tropical fruit growers have a new lure and trap for banana spotting bug - and it's taken 25 years to arrive.
- Australian native foods hold untapped potential for growers into the foodie market.
- The beekeeping industry is taking advantage of "peace time” to work out how to deal with a deadly pest.
- Sales manager and photographer extraordinaire, Mike Lamond, is leaving GFV after 17 years.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.