WHAT a ride it was. And within that ride there were other rides - horse rides, ATV rides, kayak rides, waterfall rides and ute rides.
Many of these rides were accompanied by a glass of alcohol at the time.
The ride of course, was the 2021 series, Farmer Wants a Wife.
There were tears and terse looks, swearwords and big hats, Lady Shake ads and festoon lights.
But all good things come to an end and so did this series.
A group of experienced agricultural journalists decided to keep track of the show through a rural lens, recapping the episodes and providing some country flavour to the commentary.
To round off the season, they (Julia Wythes, Hayley Warden and Ashley Walmsley) recorded a podcast discussing the highlights and lowlights of those five farmers searching for love.
So hit that play button and get up to speed.
- FWFWW Blog 9: A decision arbour, crystals and lamingtons
- FWFWW Blog 8: Suits, frocks, fancy food... and raw/staged honesty
- FWFWW Blog 7: Rob is baptised and Will chats up a hippo
- FWFWW Blog 6: Tara does a Terminator... and comes back
- FWFWW Blog 5: Farmers give girls the flick and Farmer Andrew steals from his mum
- FWFWW Blog 4: Wives and farmers have dancing good time
- FWFWW Blog 3: New hens in the hen house
- FWFWW Blog 2: Cooked pork and pink sheep are the frog's clogs
- FWFWW Blog 1: A Recap on what we've seen so far on Farmer Wants a Wife
Sign up here to Good Fruit and Vegetables weekly newsletter for all the latest horticulture news each Thursday...